A total of 50 of us stayed in many of the condos for a family reunion July '04. The management is helpful and friendly, the condos are extremely well-equipped, the facilities are very good and the wonderful beach is easily accessed. The town of Parksville is a few minutes drive away for shopping and eats. Although it is a bit pricey (particularly as they charge for all extra people over 2, even in 2 and 3 bed condos!), there are specials during the off-season. Would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the bluff above world-famous Rathtrevor Beach, Ocean Trails Resort is an affordable, family friendly property consisting of bright, modern, one, two and three bedroom condominiums. Condos have fully equipped kitchens, fireplaces, cosy duvets, and a washer/dryer in every unit! We offer a seasonal outdoor pool, year round hot tub and tennis court,recreation area with complimentary BBQ area, sand volleyball, bocce, horseshoes, children's playground, complimentary internet in all units as well as WIFI onsite and unlimited access to Jim's Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Trails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Trails Hotel Parksville
- Ocean Trails Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island