Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Sat, Jun 1
White Rock, Canada

My happy place.....

Review of Sea Edge Motel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 3, 2016via mobile
Another wonderful stay at the Sea Edge motel....
Always a treat with the Ocean at your door.......

As a business traveller I do enjoy kicking back at the Sea Edge in Parksville.

Bed is money...pillows too!

Kitchenette with all the dishes..
Fridge, two burner stovetop.

Couch, coffee table, flat screen with all the sports channels.....

All the comforts of home!

And it's CLEAN.....

Get rewarded with One Key
  • eDreams
3.4 km from Sea Edge Motel
View more hotels in Parksville
All reviews well equipped kitchenette great location right on the beach large suite small kitchen comfortable bed free round coffee maker beautiful ocean view beach front mini golf would stay again sand microwave unit bbq
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2016

Beautiful views, in true west coast fashion it rained most of the time but it was beautiful in Parksville non the less. The bed was small so I don't know if I had an uncomfortable night sleep due to firmness of the bed or the size. They offer free Wifi, unfortunately it was down when we stayed. I was very impressed there was a stocked kitchen, toaster, pots and pans, cutlery etc; didn't come in handy for me this trip but it may in the future.
I really appreciated the views, I was thinking we would end up facing a parking lot but they all face the ocean!! If I come back to Parksville I would strongly consider this motel again, good value, I may just spring for a bigger bed.

Room tip: Top floor gets a better ocean view
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

This is a very 1970 style motel, overshadowed by glitzy neighbours, but you all share the same views . The over 40's will immediately recall family holidays at the beach. All rooms have views, the second floor has no lifts so luggage has to be carried up. Inside the rooms are spacious and set up for self catering. Each upstairs room has a balcony. The hotel has two separate wings and family rooms seem to be in one wing. The "beach" here is long stretches of flat sand with the water a long way in the distance. Nice reflections at night, a boardwalk for strolls and perfect for younger children and dogs. We had very quiet nights.

No restaurant on site but plenty in walking distance. I recommend the Thai.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed at this motel in August, during the week of the sand castle competition at the beach.

We were pleasantly surprised by the views of our room. You get an unobstructed ocean view with beach access from your patio. This is all you really need in the small town of Parksville.

The rooms are clean. They have glassware, knives, forks, and spoons. There is even a microwave and nice flat screen TV. Bathroom is quite large and comfortable.

Many previous reviewers have stated that the rooms are dated, but I say to them, this is a motel not a hotel.

I would definitely return to this family-run motel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We have always enjoyed the Sea Edge Motel. Great room, great service, and spectacular view. Family fun had by all. Usually we stay on the first floor, but it was all booked. I was a little sad, but forgot all about it when I saw the beautiful view from the second floor balcony. It was also nice that I could book for one night and not force to book two. Thanks to all the staff at the motel for your friendly service. See you next year for sure!!!

Room tip: All rooms have an ocean view. The first floor is nice because the kids can run right out of the room onto a nice field and playground.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2016

room was very clean, beds were comfy, the location and price was amazing.AC would have been nice but they do offer two fans in your room. Every room on bottom floor have their own picnic tables, the fire pit is great.

Room tip: AC would have been nice but they do offer two fans in your room. Every room on bottom floor have their own picnic tables.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family