US$137
Sandcastle Inn(Parksville)
US$109
US$102
Travelocity
Arbutus Grove Motel(Parksville)(Great Value!)
US$121
VIP Motel(Parksville)
US$98
US$90
Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort(Parksville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$291
Orbitz.com
All reviewspool viewthe managersbeach toysgrassy arearathtrevor beachfull kitchentide poolstwo bedroom suitelow tideeasy access to the beachclamsclose to towngreat familyfamily vacationmobility issuesenjoyed our stayhot tub
Reviewed December 29, 2009

I can't say enough great things about this place. We stayed over the Christmas week. The staff was always available and so helpful, the location was great, the suite was extreemly clean and the view was amazing. When they said "fully stocked" kitchen, they weren't kidding. There was every appliance needed, and then some. If we needed anything we just took a quick jog over to the office and was always met with smiling faces and alot of instant help. My son is four and he had the time of his life running up and down the beach. It was a 2 min drive to town for groceries or anything else we needed. Best of all, it was quiet! So close to town but so close to nature! At night all you could hear is the ocean, comming in from a city, this meant alot. Great value for your money. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank ModelT7
Reviewed July 21, 2009

We just spent 2 weeks here in a lovely 1 bedroom condo - oceanfront, on the ground floor. It was perfect. Automatic replenishment of coffee, tea, salt, pepper, toilet paper, paper towels and garbage bags. Great access to a beautiful beach. Would love to stay here again. A great family spot.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank merit51
Reviewed July 18, 2009

Just spent 2 nights & 3 days at Ocean Sands Resort with my 5 year old and her Grandma and we had a great time! Very comfortable and well equipped accomodation (kitchen made food prep easy and reasonble in terms of cost), great pool and access to the beach (elevator takes you most of the way down the bluff!), and very helpful management staff. My daughter, Mother and I had a blast with the sun and surf, a holiday on Rathrevor beach is just the best, so restorative. Would definitely book this accomodation again, probably for longer the next stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Victoria-Tripper
Reviewed May 22, 2009

We stayed at Ocean Sands Resort over the May long Weekend. Wow what a fabulous time. We were ground floor poolside with our two year old son and had such a good time, it was quiet with beautiful garden, clean cool quiet rooms, with am amenities with in walking distance. The pool was heated and great for my husband and I as well as our son. Parksville town had a great park, but Oceans Sands does have one on site as well. Ate at green Sushi place on the old Island Hwy was great food, and kid friendly. Staff at Ocean sands were helpful will all our needs and we will be back to stay again. Oh! and the beach was great as well, much better than the public one.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2009

I stayed at Ocean Sands Resort this past Victoria Day weekend and had a fabulous time. The relaxed atmosphere, open field, ocean views and outdoor pool were a few of my favorite things. Looking out of my condo seeing kids, young adults and older seniors sharing the same space playing with toys, bocci ball or just reading a book in the sun made me realize I had made the right choice in picking Ocean Sands Resort. I noticed another reviewer was down on the fact that you have to take your own garbage out and such, but one must remember that those things are why Ocean Sands is able to offer their great prices. The staff there, Kristy and Tim, were extremely friendly and helpful. I completely recommend staying here, and will enjoy vacations there for years to come. Well done!

• Stayed: May 2009