“Surprisingly Great Little Place in Mission”

The Sweet Spot Cafe
Ranked #8 of 106 Restaurants in Mission
Reviewed May 25, 2017

We went on a day trip to Mission, was hungry, and walked almost the length of the main street when we spotted the sign. It was more than a coffee house, or a desert place, it was a lunch place - maybe even other meals, but lunch was my need that day. The menu was limited and healthy, though I couldn`t chose because of my dietary restrictions. No problem, the young woman attending to us called over the proprietress who proposed accommodations to meet my needs.
We agreed on a turkey on brie sandwich and tomato based soup. What a delight.
The eating area was in a garden, with a water fall that invites one to linger and enjoy. What a treasure in Mission.

VancouverChef, Manager at The Sweet Spot Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I'm happy you enjoyed our outdoor patio. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

The woman there was absolutely lovely and she accomodated me by finding a flavour from a previous "season". One of the best beverages I've ever had.

VancouverChef, Owner at The Sweet Spot Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Thank you Sarah. We appreciate you coming in. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Went to Sweet Spot with my family for lunch. An apt name for this little restaurant because it was a sweet surprise! The sandwich was fresh and delicious. But, the tomato soup was amazing.....The best I've ever had! I wouldn't have thought that something as simple as tomato soup could be so tasty! Now I know different!
The staff was friendly and helpful. My family enjoyed their lunch choices as well. We'll go back in a heartbeat.

2  Thank Kimmi S
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Nice place, bake their own pastries, make their own meats, great variety in such a small place, will definitely be back.

1  Thank Monte A
Reviewed February 18, 2017

I love spending time in the garden when the weather is warm. They make great espresso, but I find most of the other items too sweet.