“Amazing goods”

The Sweet Spot Cafe
Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in Mission
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Sweet Spot Cafe makes the best homemade soups I have ever tasted. Their homemade bread with the individually made sandwiches are to die for. Never had a meal that I was not completely satisfied with. The ambience on the patio just completes the meal.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

I have been here many times, food is ok and garden ambiance is nice aside from a giant spider on the wall beside my table on my last visit. The problem is that the owners do NOT like children or anyone who's not an adult. I was walking into the garden with my well behaved 13 yr old granddaughter (not a child) and I was chased down and told I couldn't go there to eat because there are no children allowed. They have even posted a sign outlying that only adults are allowed in the garden. This is sheer discrimination and a human rights issue which I intend to pursue and set these these owners straight.

1  Thank bagzmorebagz
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

I went there and was kicked out by a barista because I had my 14 year old son with me. This place also has lots of odd rules such as no knitting, no board games and no business meetings. Such a useless place, hope they tear it down. If i could give no stars I would.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

I had some delicious homemade lemon cake and enjoyed watching the koi in the beautiful walled garden

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Our visit to this small establishment was marred by the rude attitude of the owner who obviously does not want business. We asked for a coffee refill with our breakfast and were told we would have to p[ay for a refill. Unheard of in todays restaurant biz. Food was quite good but atmosphere was very uncomfortable making a return visit unlikely.