US$67
US$45
US$38
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$52
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here together with my mother for one night. The room was a bit old-fashioned, but I actually care more about a comfortable bed and a tidy and clean room and bathroom. And this things were fullfilled. Thus, i would stay there definitely again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2015

Yes the manager was friendly but that's the only redeeming quality. The room was dusty and very dilapidated. I'd recommend knocking the place down and starting again. The price was much too high for the quality. We would have been better sleeping in the car if it hadn't been so cold. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone, I just felt depressed staying there after a long drive.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank DocRoonald
Reviewed October 5, 2015

We booked here because of the high tripadvisor rating. The manager was very nice and helpful, we asked for a quiet room and she gave us what I am thinking is the quietest motel room we have ever stayed in. The rooms are somewhat dated, but we don't concern ourselves with having an ultra modern place to stay, we just care that they are clean, I am fussy about that. They were odor free, very clean, and comfortable. The beds were great, not too soft. I prefer a firmish mattress, and the bed was just how I like it.

Room Tip: We had room #17, which was ultra quiet
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jackash61
Reviewed August 14, 2015

I stayed there with my family ( including children ) recently and was very pleased with the experience. We got there around 10 p.m. and the receptionist was fully awake, right in the office, waiting for us. I really liked the fact I did not have to wait/call for someone when we got there after many hours of driving.
It is not fancy, but is very clean and comfortable. Our room had everything I needed.
I highly recommend this motel .

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank PlainHonestdad
Reviewed August 11, 2015

Stopped by for the night and was pleasantly surprised. It is a little dated on the exterior, but the rooms are very comfortable and clean. very good value for the price. I would recommend it it highly.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo