Lowest prices for your stay
US$163
US$133
Hotels.comUS$163
PricelineUS$163
eDreamsUS$163
All reviews king suite pool and hot tub large windows squat rack the hotel is conveniently located went above and beyond great stay off the highway friendly front desk staff hot breakfast sofa bed beautiful room definitely stay here again three rooms fitness room place to stay excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

Many of our wedding guests stayed here and had good experiences. The rooms are clean; the hot tub and pool are kept in good order; great breakfast, included; and friendly service at any hour. Ashish was very helpful organizing our stay and allocating rooms, appropriately. We would certainly stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ashish D, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Dear MitchellB, it was our pleasure hosting you and your wedding guests at our new hotel. We are glad that everyone enjoyed our large rooms, full hot breakfast and our hospitality. As a locally owned and managed hotel, we pride ourselves in providing a superior experience for all our guests. Thanks & Congrats!

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

We arrived late at night and got the last room. Two double beds which worked perfectly for us (me, hubby and son). Room was clean and comfortable, perfect after a long day. Breakfast was hot and tasty.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank RachelP1017

Dear RachelP1017, thanks for taking the time. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at our new hotel. We hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

We really like this hotel! Great, comfy beds; modern; great staff and service; excellent pool and hot tub. The only minor criticisms I have to give is that it did not have feather pillows, and there was only one staff member working the kitchen area (cooking, cleaning, and restocking) for the included breakfast. They were out of scrambled eggs and she was madly trying to make more while doing everything else at the same time. Would have been nice to have bacon as well as sausages, but not a big deal (the sausages were a wee bit greasy). Loved the pool and hot tub. Close to a number of restaurants (within walking distance). Will stay again. Thank you.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear aces11. Glad to know you had a great stay and that we were able to meet/exceed your expectations. Our location cannot be beat with beautiful Nicola valley views and close proximity to so many food choices for lunch and dinner. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed August 17, 2019

Brand new hotel, clean and simply fantastic. Rooms excellent, spacious and superbly clean. The breakfast was included in the price and they had great tasting food and selection as well as strong coffee. A lovely surprise!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Tanjarad. we are so happy to read your review and your kind words. We hope you will give us a chance to serve you again!

Reviewed August 6, 2019

I had booked originally through a third party and the day we were leaving I called them to confirm my stay but they didn't have record of it. I called the hotel directly and they didn't have any record of it either. I said I wanted to speak to someone as I needed a place to stay. It was the weekend of Rockin River Country music fest and I knew all the hotels were booked, but I needed somewhere to stay as I had originally booked it back in May. Ashish, the general manager of Comfort Inn & Suites ended up calling me and was able to give me a room for one night and then called me back stating there was a cancellation and was giving the room to me for the full weekend. He went above and beyond and the stay was great! The free breakfast was delicious and the rooms were great. Would definitely stay here again!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Ashish D, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Deat Aliciaa1919. Thank you so much for taking the time and your kind words. As a locally owned and operated hotel, we rely on the recommendation of our valued guests. We work hard to provide a superior experience from booking to checkout and everything in between :) We are so happy you enjoyed our spacious rooms with large windows and our complimentary hot breakfast! We hope to see you again soon!