Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sean H

Comfort Inn & Suites Merritt

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 4, 2022
Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff are very professional and helpful. All makes for a great stay. Quiet location close beside a great restaurant called Game on and quick highway access. Best hotel in Merritt.
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
All reviews stayed here a king size bed yogurt nice shower sausage rooms are clean and comfortable very nice stay fourth floor the staff was friendly and helpful quiet location breakfast was excellent two nights vancouver island easy access free breakfast breakfast room highway
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2022

I Stayed here over the holiday break and it was a really pleasant experience. The view from my room was wonderful, the room was extra clean and the staff was lovely and accommodating. Highly recommend this hotel if you stay in Merritt.

Date of stay: December 2021
2  Thank KWMedia89
Reviewed December 6, 2021 via mobile

Room had black mold not suitable for adults let alone a toddler. Huge health and safety hazard.

Pictures attached speaks volumes(please zoom in to get a good look). I’m a local in Merritt and I wouldn’t allow any friends or family to stay here.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2021 via mobile

We broke down in Merritt with our camper and stayed here one night. The front desk staff were exceptional and more than helpful knowing our situation. Room was clean and tidy. Pub was close by so that helped. The area is close to a lot of shopping and Starbucks as well

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaveF756
Reviewed August 23, 2021

Was evacuated from my home due to wildfires. Staff was very caring and accommodating for my last minute booking. Went to book a second week and was personally called by hotel manager to make sure dates were correct and that I was not missing a day that I didn't book. Rooms are clean, grab an go breakfast was great. If I had to be a tourist in my hometown again I'd stay here. Great views of the Nicola valley.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank lloydw670
Reviewed July 14, 2021

Pleasant staff, newer building and clean rooms. Had my room ready early which was a nice surprise as I arrived after 7 hours on a motorcycle in 35 deg heat. Air conditioner worked, bed was comfortable and lots of hot water. I do recommend they clean up the repair work on the shower...there was about 3 lbs of silicone used to try and fix some leaks.

Date of stay: July 2021