Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-10-01
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$105
Orbitz.com
All reviews nice place to stay good nights sleep comfortable bed great room desk
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2020

Our room was just short of luxurious, especially when compared to our previous night.
All the amenities, Microwave and Refrigerator, table, and desk and chairs, comfortable bed, good heat. My only negative is that I found the bathroom a little small. And, we found the location hard to find, God bless GPS!

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed November 16, 2019

Nice place to stay with a Japanese restaurant next door with good parking and easy access to trans Canada hwy . very friendly staff and very good value and a good nights sleep after a 12 hr drive starting with a 100 mile drive in the wrong direction to solve a problem.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2019

I don't normally do reviews but felt this hotel deserved a thumbs up. We stopped in for an overnight stay on our way between Vancouver and Banff. We were really impressed with the value of the hotel. It was older but clean, friendly staff and the found it has a lot to offer for the price. We don't usually like the "included breakfast" but this was actually pretty good.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019

Partially clogged shower head
Broken toilet handle
Dirty bathroom walls
Dirty mirror next to ironing board and at desk
Damaged wall next to bed
Dirty desk/tabletop
Rickety furniture
Thermostat did nothing

I slept there, that's about the only good thing. If I wanted to stay in a beat up room, I'd have drop into a cheap motel on the side of the highway.

Room tip: Not room 123, at least
Reviewed October 12, 2019

This was a clean, easy and affordable option. It was comfortable and pretty much what you'd expect for the price point. Service was friendly and fast. Sushi is close at hand, which was nice. My only complaint was the Keurig coffee machines, which we don't like due to the massive waste they produce, otherwise we were fine to go get coffee in the breakfast area. I'd stay here again.