US$113
US$75
US$159
Fairfield Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanan overnight staystovefridgehighway
Reviewed August 12, 2017

We stayed at this motel on a cross country road trip. It is located near the center of Merritt and offers a nice view of the hills. Our room included a kitchenette, with fridge, stove, and microwave and full-sized coffee maker. The bathroom had adequate towels and lots of hot water. There are plug-ins for laptops and cell phones. This motel is recommended for cost conscious travelers.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and adequate. Had fridge and A/C. Enjoyed sitting outside using table and chairs. Owner was friendly and upgraded our room. Convenient to highway and close to town!! Excellent pizza restaurant 5 mins away!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2017

This motel was very dirty. From the filthy cleaning rag left in the bathroom to the thickly dust covered air conditioner, every nook and cranny of our room looked to have not been cleaned in years. I would suggest that the owners hire some folks and give the place a thorough cleaning.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you book.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2016

Booked this hotel on the way through from Edmonton to Victoria. Just an overnight stay, but we were impressed! The room for two adults was in their new section and it was so comfortable. I was travelling with my son, so booked two beds...not only did I get two beds, I also received two rooms and a full kitchen. It was clean, comfortable and more than we could expect. It was a it late so we asked for a dinner recommendation, which was immediately forthcoming from the gracious and welcoming host. Overall, we could not have asked for a better experience. Our only regret was were we in transit, so couldn't really appreciate the amenities of this great room. Next time, we would stay longer!

Room Tip: Newly renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KenDebra
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Very friendly person at the front desk. My gps made me go the opposite direction I should've but I got here. Is much better than I was expecting in the $65-$75 range. Very clean. There's a good pizza joint just down the road also

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business