“Roadtrip Brunch”

Mandolin's Bagel & Coffee House
Ranked #4 of 11 Quick Bites in Merritt
Reviewed September 7, 2015

Good sized portions of tasty food. Staff were friendly and food was served quickly! The cafe has a nice ambience filled with locals.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

I hadn't been to Merritt in years the iced coffee I had was the best I've ever had. I wish I lived closer so I could go there everyday. We didn't have lots of time but the food I saw looked very yummy and the little cafe was really clean.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

Smoothies, coffee and a delicious breakfast bagel with scrambled egg, bacon and cheese. A short walk from our RV park. Easy parking. Grocery store next door.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 6, 2015

Food and drinks are great as well as the atmosphere is totally relaxing. Staff are wonderful and friendly! Well established place in Merritt and I have not yet experienced any problems here.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed May 19, 2015

Mondolin's a centrally located place beside the main grocery store and liquour store to pick up a Seattle's Best coffee and check email. The staff are welcoming and friendly. The roast veggie panini was so-so, and I prefer a much more hearty dark roast.

Date of visit: May 2015