“Home town treasures”

Mandolin's Bagel & Coffee House
Ranked #4 of 11 Quick Bites in Merritt
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Management may have changed over the years but the coffee is still great we go everytime i go back home. Love love love it

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in to Mandolin's for a bite to eat on our way to Kelowna. The menu has a lot of sandwich and bagel options, some salads and pastry/bakery choices as well as an extensive coffee menu.
The ladies behind the counter were really friendly and accommodating. I'd definitely visit again.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2015

Good sized portions of tasty food. Staff were friendly and food was served quickly! The cafe has a nice ambience filled with locals.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

I hadn't been to Merritt in years the iced coffee I had was the best I've ever had. I wish I lived closer so I could go there everyday. We didn't have lots of time but the food I saw looked very yummy and the little cafe was really clean.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

Smoothies, coffee and a delicious breakfast bagel with scrambled egg, bacon and cheese. A short walk from our RV park. Easy parking. Grocery store next door.

Date of visit: July 2015