“Centre of everything in Merritt-Villle”

Mandolin's Bagel & Coffee House
Ranked #4 of 11 Quick Bites in Merritt
Reviewed September 12, 2016

If your looking for a great coffee house with the hum of the local vibe. This is the place. It has been here for a while and has every type of people showing up here. It has business, family, and average Joe show up here for the wonderful lunch's and brunch type foods. Coffee is made on the spot and there is always a concept type meal offered every day of the week. The menu changes and it is never boring here!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Management may have changed over the years but the coffee is still great we go everytime i go back home. Love love love it

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in to Mandolin's for a bite to eat on our way to Kelowna. The menu has a lot of sandwich and bagel options, some salads and pastry/bakery choices as well as an extensive coffee menu.
The ladies behind the counter were really friendly and accommodating. I'd definitely visit again.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2015

Good sized portions of tasty food. Staff were friendly and food was served quickly! The cafe has a nice ambience filled with locals.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

I hadn't been to Merritt in years the iced coffee I had was the best I've ever had. I wish I lived closer so I could go there everyday. We didn't have lots of time but the food I saw looked very yummy and the little cafe was really clean.

Date of visit: August 2015