“Open until 10pm with good food and beer”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #33 of 44 Restaurants in Merritt
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2018

We had a wonderful 4 cheese ravioli to die for, washed down with a very delicious ale from a local brewery. Nice to find a sit-down restaurant open later and it is right across the street from the Best Western and right off the highway.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Hi, Annette! Thanks for the 5 stars, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

delivery is not ideal way to slow person who delivered okay bu tperson on phone not polite ,never never order again

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Hi, Eve! Sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your recent delivery experience. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so we can try to make it right. Thank you!

Reviewed January 18, 2018

dont get delivery theres lots of problems, was cold ,was cooked too much, will never order again ever ,go to macdonalds next time or panago its way better

Hi, there! Sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your recent delivery experience. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so we can try to make it right. Thank you!

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

As a family We had went to dine out for New Years holidays - this week 2 times to BP with each of my parents spending over $300 in a few days - I would expect proper service - squishing 7 people into a booth and complaining when I ask to move 2 tables together - poor slow service and being ignored - server complained when I seen her hair go into my step moms drink - after complaining that my sister and Step moms pasta was cold just walked away - cold pizza - the food was clearly sitting for a while because the server was talking to her friends for at least 5 mins! My mothers veggitables were burnt but they did give her a garden salad

I have never been so disappointed with a place - it wasn't a busy place at all, I have been a server for 10 years and I know customer service - I will be contacting Boston Pizza Merritt as well
This is an outrage

1  Thank Julia M

Julia, sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your recent experience. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so we can try to make it right. Thank you!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Wow. Nice atmosphere but the service was terrible. Came in with my boyfriend on Monday early afternoon. There was literally only one other table of patrons so we figured it would be fast and attentive service.. My BF orders an Irish coffee, the server/bartender says she doesn't know what that is and she can't make it so he pointed to it on the menu. I ordered a water. 10 mins later we get our drinks and put in our food order. He orders the lasagna, I order the pecan chicken salad. 25 mins go by and the server returns to tell us that we can't have the lasagna because the chef forgot to "prep" it that morning. Ok so that took 25 mins to figure out? Really? And when I ask what prep is necessary she says she didn't pull them from the freezer. That's not prep. He orders a burger but when he tries to customize it he is told that's not possible. We don't even bother trying to order something else, I just ask for the manager and the check. The server returns sans manager with the check and the message that she was told to only charge me for the coffee. Well what else would I be charged for? The air? The almost 40 mins I wasted in your establishment? If traveling through Merritt, do yourself a favor and skip the Boston Pizza.

1  Thank Ojuliea
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Hi Ojuliea. Sorry to hear about your experience. We take this feedback very seriously and would like to follow up with the team involved. Please share the details info at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so that we can make it better! Thanks.