“Friendly Staff - Confusing Self Serve Order Menu”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #10 of 11 Quick Bites in Merritt
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: From the Big Mac to the Quarter Pounder, we have been serving smiles and memories, coast-to-coast, since 1967.
Reviewed October 1, 2017

While on a bus tour we stopped at this location of McDonalds in Merrrit. After trying to figure out the self serve order menu, with no success, finally one of the attendants came over and lent a hand. She too had a problem, but after several minutes, finally a success. Personal one on one ordering way better and quicker. Food was hot and tasted okay.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Driving the highway to Vancouver, stopped to fuel my vehicle and decided to use my seven sticker free beverage card at this MacDonalds franchise.Huge line-up, I waited my turn while reading a local newspaper.When at last getting to place my latte order,was told there would be a .35cent charge for vanilla syrup.Preceded to sit down and read another local paper and then a province newspaper before my drink was ready.It eventually arrived and had not been stirred.This franchise could do with some serious staff training, and hopefully turn their service skills in the right direction!

Date of visit: August 2017
3  Thank KimberleyJohn
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

This is a great McDonald's, we've been all over Canada looking for a milkshake and here they are! The people were friendly and helpful, Sean and Kylie (?) especially. We were not rushed and it is a good stop to decide whether to go on to Hope or Kelowna!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank 865louisel
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

I can't quite call this a restaurant. Went through the drive through. They were quick to take my money but left me at the second window so long, I actually backed up because I thought I went ahead by mistake.

My order was wrong, but I'm not going back to correct it.

The egg/sausage on a bagel......egg undercooked with the white-runny.

I thought I'd try McDonald's cause I hadn't been there for a while. BIG MISTAKE. many more real restaurant s around. Don't make the same mistake.
Tip: check your order before you leave the window.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank OldCarGuy66Plymouth
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite after a day of driving and our visit was sub par. They did not have any iced coffee (although an advertisement for "dollar days, $1 small & medium iced coffee was still posted outside the drive through). False advertising. The drive through verify screen was SO dirty we couldn't read it and were charged for an extra fries we didn't even want but as we were driving through we didn't notice until we were back on the highway. :( Also the drive through was very slow. I'd recommend going into the building to make sure your order is actually what you want or just going somewhere else where they serve the stuff they advertise. Disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2016