“.”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #10 of 11 Quick Bites in Merritt
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: From the Big Mac to the Quarter Pounder, we have been serving smiles and memories, coast-to-coast, since 1967.
Reviewed March 15, 2023 via mobile

Ugh ordered the new chicken big Mac and they messed up so went up to get another one and didn’t think of checking my burger til I got home and still was the same regular Big Mac 😡

Date of visit: March 2023
1  Thank rosannem843

Reviewed December 12, 2021

Terrible! Bad service. I did not get proper order from n the APP so I had to drive through window again. I even asked the worker if my sweet and sour sauce was in the bag. She says yes it is…….No it was not! The McDonalds was not that busy. Even then they did not care they got order wrong. I worked for McDonalds. I know employees can do better. They do not care how bad the service is because they do not value their job. I did not get a receipt from them either to complain on the APP. Do not bother ordering through APP because it takes longer than just driving through.

Date of visit: December 2021
1  Thank april m
Reviewed December 6, 2021

I have a few truck driver friends that have been travelling from kamloops to Vancouver and the staff at the Merritt Mcdonalds denied service to the truck drivers(while the highways were closed to Vancouver and had no place to get coffee) The driver went into the resteraunt and the staff asked if he wanted to use the washroom and he said no but I would like to buy a coffee, the staff member said NO, he asked why? because I can only service you if you go though the drive through, the driver explained I have 86 ft of truck and trailer, she still said no I cant serve you, SOOO my question is where do you think your product comes from and does it fall out of the sky, SHAME on you for treating these men the way you did I think you should really teach your staff what being a decent human being is !!!!

Date of visit: November 2021
1  Thank marionsY130NT
Reviewed June 28, 2020

Decent Mcdonald's, fairly quick service and the staff were nice. Good stop. Drive thru was fast to use.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Long line ups at this busy outlet. Order has to be checked before you drive away..often wrong. dirty bathrooms.

Date of visit: August 2019