“Great value and great food”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #16 of 37 Restaurants in Merritt
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Description: Your local Merritt Subway® Restaurant, located at 2190 A Voght St brings new bold flavors along with old favorites to satisfied guests every day. We deliver these mouth-watering flavors with our famous Footlongs, 6" sandwiches, wraps and salads. And we offer a variety of ways to order-quick and easy in the app or online, convenient delivery, come into your neighborhood shop for an in-restaurant meal, or pick up curbside. We're proud to offer a change from same old fast food with fresh cut veggies and toppings with protein choices, fresh-baked bread and let's not forget cookies! And we're happy to help you with any catering needs as well. All Subway® Restaurants are independently owned and operated by business owners who employ talented Sandwich Artists™.
Reviewed July 22, 2020

My wife and I both ordered a Wrap. It was tasty with plenty of ingredients. The staff was friendly and everything looked very clean, makes one feel much safer in these times of COVID-19

Date of visit: July 2020

Reviewed April 1, 2019

The Subway in Merritt is a great healthy choice if you are looking for fast food. Their produce is fresh and delicious.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 17, 2018

My wife, Brenda, and I were in Merritt on business. We finished just before 12 Noon and decided to grab something to eat before heading back home to Princeton. I suggested a couple of places and Subway won. We have never eaten here before, but have been in it. The place is clean, bright and well located. The menu is your standard Subway menu, so we knew what we wanted quickly. Bren pointed out how red and fresh the tomatoes looked in the food prep area. Two 6-inch flat bread sandwiches later, the kid at the till tried charging us for 12-inch subs. We did go for combos and that may have complicated things. Regardless, all was worked out and we enjoyed the seating and street view from the large windows. The place also got packed with a line up out the door which says a lot about this location as a local lunch spot. We'll be back again, no doubt about that. Thanks!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Well...I just wanted food and got disrespected for no reason at all. All 3 staff members laughing mocking speaking in east indian over the choice of ingredients I like on my sub lol...so yaki joes is right beside ya I will wait for better food and service. Did u forgot customers pay your bills? And my sub was easy so u should have been happy? I wanted nothing on my sub but meat and cheese, just a simple ham and cheese for a child. Keep laughing at your customers and I will be laughing when u no longer have a job...

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Get a nice freshly made sandwich here.
Staff is quite friendly and want you to get what you ordered.
Made fresh the way you want it.

Date of visit: July 2017