Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Cool vibes

The inside of Arrowhead is funky and laid back. The service was good and we enjoyed our drinks out... read more

Reviewed October 1, 2020

Reviewed July 12, 2022
D9534BDlisas
Naches, Washington
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2022

Although the ambiance is excellent the staff were not kind to me. My husband loves his beer and visiting breweries his his ideal holiday experience. He was looking forward to visiting Arrowhead Brewery, in Invermere. We decided he would try a flight and decide what beers to fill his growlers the next day on our trip home. I do not like beer I am a wine drinker. My husband ordered me a wine. The brewery, accommodating the wine drinkers had wine. My husband handed me my glass. The measure was grossly under measure, when wine is expensive in settings like the brewery, an under measure is just unacceptable. I drink wine and know when a measure is under. The ladies refused to acknowledge my statement my wine was under measured. My husband drank his flight but decided in principle because I was dismissed without discussion he would not return. I was angry at the time, it is difficult to be dismissed it was an very expensive under measure of wine. After a nights rest, I now just pity and feel sorry for staff who feel it is OK to belittle clientele. I hope a lesson will be learned and a specific measure to correctly measure wine will used. Eyeballing a measure of wine is unacceptable.

Date of experience: August 2022
2  Thank J1314LTmaggiem
Reviewed July 13, 2022 via mobile

Stopped for a quick beer! Staff was pleasant, friendly. Liked the seasonal beer. Would definitely recommend for folks passing through.

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed October 18, 2021

Located in a large rustic cabin type building close to the valley highway. There's plenty of knick knacks to look at on the walls and a full view of the brewing tanks. Service is good and they have merch to buy. However, I've had plenty of beer from all over the place and was disappointed at the quality and selection at this brewery. It could just be the time of year I was there.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed July 17, 2021 via mobile

We were driving in the area and saw this gem. The Dilly food truck was so delicious!! We had donair salads with Tzatziki sauce. The salad was refreshing and we loved the pickled onions. The staff was super friendly. The beer was just as tasty. I had the raspberry wheat ale. It was fruity and refreshing. The staff was awesome as well. We would definitely come back!

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank marycK6969TI
Reviewed July 9, 2021 via mobile

Cool atmosphere and friendly staff, tried the cider and the blonde bombshell ale both were very good. Loved all the antiques!

Date of experience: July 2021