“Daughters' Wedding”

Hope Golf & Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: A beautiful 9 Hole championship length golf course with 18 sets of tees which adds variety and challenge to the back nine. This rare gem is bordered by the Fraser and the Coquihalla Rivers with majestic mountain views. Golf related facilities include our full service Pro Shop, putting green and practice range and Fairways Grill and Patio where Public is always welcome. Our Wedding Venue boasts a spectacular Riverside Ceremony site and a banquet hall with a panoramic view. Perfect for any wedding or special event you are thinking of planning!
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Just attended my daughters' wedding and was totally impressed by the Hope Golf Club. The staff were helpful and willing to help in any way they could. The food was absolutely amazing, from the bbq'd steak and chicken to the salads, beverages and desserts. The bartender was fantastic and accommodating to all drink requests. There is nothing i would have changed with this venue. Thank you, Bonny, for making my daughters' and son-in-laws' special day so memorable.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank derek_144

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

We had our wedding at this venue September 2016. The ceremony site was absolutely stunning. Staff was great and the food was delicious (our guests were raving about the food). Lots of beautiful spots for photos on the course. The bar tender (cannot remember her name unfortunately) went above and beyond with our feature drink menus and also helping with set up.
Would definitely recommend this venue for a wedding. We were so happy with our experience.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank 431marshallt
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

My sister just had her wedding here last Saturday and I've got to say how absolutely impressed I was with the venue and the staff in particular!
There was one waitress, a blonde lady who's name I sadly never got, who went above and beyond for everyone!
She was amazing with the kids there and made sure that everyone was happy and well taken care of.
Food was great, scenery was great, staff was great!
I would definitely recommend this venue for weddings!
The wedding coordinator (I think that's what she was) was also amazing!
I'm still gushing over the whole experience, lol.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank aliiandashh
Reviewed August 23, 2016

We were at the golf course for a wedding reception. Outside wedding venue was very nice on the day we were there. The food was fantastic at the reception however, servers behind the bar could have been friendlier. Good time had by all!

Date of experience: August 2016