“Best pizza !!”

Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Hope
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We were just passing through Hope, found this place in the phone book. The pizza was soooo good! Fresh and hot and my kids ate all of it. Which they never do..Thank you Hope Pizza! You made our night awesome.

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

So this is a small town so my expectations were low. So the guy at the till had NO personality whatsoever. It was almost comical it was so bad. I wondered if I was in a Seinfeld episode. This guy was awful!!! BUT, the pizza was awesome. Me and my husband had different pizzas and they were amazing!!! So go for the food. Not the service. Lol.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Nothing much can be said here. It is standard fare pizza. Decent service, with nothing more. Handy to stop in if on the go and they have slices ready.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

This place was recommended and I was happy to stop by for lunch. Had the pizza/pop special fresh from the oven - yummy! Ample seating inside, friendly staff. I'd stop here again.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Great tasting pizza delivered hot direct to our campsite at Hope Valley RV Park. Would definitely recommend!