Free cancellation until 02/08
US$202
HIExpress.com
US$159
Official Site
Country Comfort Bed & Breakfast(Golden)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$133
Tschurtschenthaler Lodge B and B(Golden)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$133
Heather Mountain Lodge(Golden)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$171
Glenogle Mountain Lodge & Spa(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$220
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrestaurant downstairshot tubski roomshort walk to the gondolastayed here for nightsrooms are largenice bathroomski tripmain floorlong weekendyogurtcaskswinterlodgeskiingsaloonhill
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Nestled in what can only be described as one of the most breathtaking places on earth sits Copper Horse Lodge. The rooms are beautiful, the service was stellar, and the beds were extremely cozy! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2012

beautiful quaint little hotel, it felt like we were staying at a b&b, very nice staff, very accommodating. Huge room, huge custom shower, loved the big window with the cushioned window seat. Decorated very nicely and in great clean shape. For those to know: there is no balcony, and no elevator. I loved this- it felt more quaint.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had the Bessst time here! We did not want to leave! The hosts were so friendly and welcoming. The room was spectacular, the bed was super comfy and the spa shower was unbelievable. The breakfast the hosts prepared was so great! everything was fresh and delicious. definitely recommend this to everyone...super relaxing and fantastic.

Room Tip: Rooms have great views from either side, so serene and beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Amazing place, the whole atmosphere was great. We where we'll taken care of by Jesse and Chris who were running the front desk . Loved the restaurant . The service was awesome and I had the best salmon dinner I have ever had! The rooms were very clean , and that bed was very hard to get out of. Loved It. The breakfast was well prepared and the. Food and service was great. I cannot wait to go back

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I could understand charging a 50$ fee per extra person per night, but we were completely upfront about being three people when we checked in and were then told that we'd be charged 50$ per night but that all the cots were taken so that the three of us would just have to make due on two single beds and weren't given any suggestions about where we could buy an air mattress or anything! The lady was completely unhelpful but very happy to charge for providing zero extra service. It was ridiculous. I ended up sleeping on a boxspring and it was one of the most uncomfortable sleeps of my life.

We also had to ask several times anytime we needed anything, there was rarely anyone there and every time we saw her she was drinking alcohol and always had a glass of wine behind the desk. The rooms also aren't at all sound proof and since our room was close to the common area we were kept up late into the night while people were yelling and playing card games.

The restaurant on the other hand was really great and had good service and was especially accommodating for people with Celiacs. I'd recommend skipping the hotel for sure, but the restaurant is worth a visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a room far from the common area because the room is not even remotely soundproof.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
CHL M, General Manager at Copper Horse Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry that you had a negative experience. I appreciate that you have brought this to our attention so this does not happen again. I have gone ahead and refunded you for the extra person for both nights. I also wanted to contact you and offer you to come back and have a complimentary stay with us at the Copper Horse Lodge.

Brooke