“Just okay”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned business that offers pizza, pasta, steaks and burgers, etc. We have a separate kids menu, gluten free options and vegan dishes are available, and also offer take out and delivery within the town of Golden. Patio seating in the summer or enjoy the warm fireplace in the winter. We welcome large groups. We also have plenty of space for parking
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Nothing spectacular about this restaurant. I had the PrimeRib Dib and it cost $17. My husband and the Chicken Wrap and it was $19. Seemed expensive for the quality of food.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank RHoward2014

Reviewed September 8, 2018

This was our first time in Golden and wanted something tasty to eat for lunch! Looked it over on tripadvisor, and decided on The Turning Point restaurant. We were hesitant to choose what to eat, there was so much options that looked really good on the menu. We opted for the Elk Burger with cranberry chipotle mayo ( which I also took extra on the side) . It was really good and filling.! Both my husband and I trully appreciated the excellent service we received form our waitress Tasha. We never had to ask for a refill, she would offer some herself, being one step ahead of all our needs. Next year, when we go back to Golden , we will be sure to stop by again and try their TP Burger that looks so good!

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We are visting Golden and where told their food was awesome. To start our experience we sat on the patio for 14 mins before they even game to bring us water, and they seated us. Then after telling the waiter that I had an MSG allergy, I was told to either have a salad or nothing as they chef didn't have time to cook me something in a seperate pan. This was the WORST experience we have had in a long time and I would NEVER recommend this to anyone. Especially if you have any dietary restrictions.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We are staying in golden for the night. We decided to have dinner here. I had fish and chips, hubby had a grilled chicken sandwich, the girls had pasta and a rice bowl. The food was absolutely amazing and the service was excellent. If we lived here we would be back!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

The food was absolutely wonderful. The ladies who served us were genuinely very nice and helpful.Their names were Taylor and Liz. We were delightfully surprised at how quickly our order was presented to us. We were visiting Golden B.C. and had no idea about the quality of service and the meals. We all ordered different items on the menu and everyone of us were very delighted with our meals.

Date of visit: August 2018