“Elk meatloaf”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned business that offers pizza, pasta, steaks and burgers, etc. We have a separate kids menu, gluten free options and vegan dishes are available, and also offer take out and delivery within the town of Golden. Patio seating in the summer or enjoy the warm fireplace in the winter. We welcome large groups. We also have plenty of space for parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The menu of the Turning Point is enormous!
They offer all kinds of different cuisines including pizza.
I had a hard time making up my mind but ended up going with the elk meatloaf.
Very good choice! Enormous portions.
Service was friendly.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

We had great service and Natasha was enthusiastic about the strawberry cheesecake - which is to die for - ty Natasha

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for a late lunch . They were quick and efficient. We were a group of nine and ordered varying items . I had the elk burger , it was on the dryer side . This is more a casual dining place .

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Just average in every way. Food was ok and service was ok. Nothing really stood out beyond being hungry and they were open.

Reviewed September 29, 2018

The first time we went to the Turning Point we got a lovely table by the wall. The service was excellent and the food very tasty. We went back a few days later, and it was a little more crowded. I asked to be seated in one of the corner booths, but it seems they are not available for a party of two. We were seated in the middle of the room ( which I don't like) while the booths remained empty. Just my opinion, but I think they should have tried to accommodate the wishes of the customer (me!).

Date of visit: September 2018