“I usually like Panago pizza but it tastes ok with this restaurant”
Review of Panago Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panago Pizza
Ranked #118 of 234 Restaurants in Delta
Reviewed September 11, 2016

My favorite pizza is chiptole chicken but it did not taste as good as what I bought from other Panago somehow. They are promoting Save-On-More points but the cashier did not ask for the card. Then I asked them to add in. I consider the service is not that great.

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

The pizza is ok, sometimes it's served slightly cold or greasy. Most times its average. There are better fast food pizza places in Ladner. Also I have noticed the service here is not the best. I have had a couple times where the employees were rude.

Reviewed November 6, 2015

Good people,fantastic selections,and great pizzas the best in Tsawwassen feature either thin crust regular its up tu you for your preference

Reviewed August 18, 2015

This is your typical "belly filler" pizza place Perfect for a quick , cheap meal while watching a movie at home!

Reviewed May 17, 2015 via mobile

My experience with Panago Pizza wasn't the best one. My mother and I wanted to watch something on Netflix and wanted something to eat while watching, so we decided to order a meatball pizza with extra cheese, along with some bread sticks. This sounded great but when it arrived...Not so much. The pizza was, first of all, cold, so we had to microwave it before eating. Once we finally dug into it, we found it to be average at best. We found that they had smothered way too much cheese on it, to the point where if I ate more than two slices I would feel nauseous. And the bread sticks were also not that great, especially compared to the Little Caesar's "crazy bread". They were also the same price! In conclusion, I felt ripped off for the food I got, and probably wouldn't order from Panago again.

On the bright side, this is my first bad review, so...Yay I guess?