“Worst Vietnamese restaurant I've ever seen”

Pho Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 247 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

This seems to be the only Vietnamese restaurant in ladner. What a pity, because this place is very disappointing. The staff was very friendly but the food was just terrible with no flavour. The soup had no spices in it. The chicken was partially raw and the summer roll had an ant in it. So do yourself a favour and skip this place.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

My partner and I stopped here for lunch yesterday and were very pleased with not only the food but the service as well. We were promptly seated, menus were delivered and we were given enough time to make our selections.

I opted for the Wonton soup and it was truly the best Vietnamese soup I have ever had. My partner ordered one of the lunch specials that came with pork, chicken and beef. All 3 meat portions were well cooked and, unlike some other places we had tried before, the meats were moist and tender rather than dried out and overcooked.

A delightful dining experience, we will definitely return the next time we are in the neighbourhood.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

This restaurant satisfies my whole family, father in law loves the won ton soup, hubby loves the pork and chicken skewer combo with lemon grass and a small won ton, and I love the rare beef PHO! Really like the chili hot sauce that you add yourself too! Prices are reasonable and portions are large! Service is good and fast too.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

good beef and seafood pho at a reasonable price. small family run with good service at a great price

Reviewed January 17, 2017

We love Vietnamese food and this restaurnt makes excellent food. The setting is rather plain, but the service and staff are super!