“Comfort in a bowl”

Pho Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 227 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed February 28, 2018

Pho Saigon has amazing broths. I don't care what others say, this is comparable to any pho place I've been to in Vancouver. The ambience is relaxed and the family who owns/runs is always kind to my kid.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Great place for a big full meal bowl of soup. Love all The appetizers. Very in expensive. Plenty of seats but arrive early for lunch as it fills up quickly.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

We tried the pho here a few months ago. It was ok ~ not really flavourful. We thought it was a one-off and said we'd try it again. We did. The young lady that served us was very pleasant but the food was just terrible. We were so disappointed and will have to scope elsewhere for our pho. The pho I ordered was flavourless and the chicken in it was largely fatty globs of skin. The beef that my husband ordered tasted as though it had just been reheated. The only flavour we could detect was lemongrass which seemed to be in all the items we ate.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

This is a popular spot to drop in for a meal. Food was fresh and service was prompt. I had the beef balls and rare beef Pho, but I thought the beef balls were liver. Still a tasty dish
We’d return again when in the area

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

This seems to be the only Vietnamese restaurant in ladner. What a pity, because this place is very disappointing. The staff was very friendly but the food was just terrible with no flavour. The soup had no spices in it. The chicken was partially raw and the summer roll had an ant in it. So do yourself a favour and skip this place.