“Alfa Greco Roman Cuisine”

Alfa Greco Roman Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 253 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Wonderful service, delicious food. Try their special house custard to end your meal. Even if you are full this has a very light taste and really finishes your meal. Also good for those who don't eat meat. Our fellow travelers were very happy with their choices. We had a very funny and attentive server even though the place was full of customers. Alfa seems to be a local place for those living in the area. Always a good sign.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank donnacederwall

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Our experience of going to ALFA is always good except the menu is the same. I suddenly found a new dish that I've not tried before one day. The chicken liver can be made as an appetizer or a meal. I've ordered the same thing since I found it is so delicious!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Went with a large group for dinner. The server was in a hurry to get our dinner orders making some feel very rushed when we wanted to relax and visit but he was very attentive. All the food was wonderful - beef souvlaki was cooked to perfection as was the chicken. Lots of pasta - could easily be shared by two. Can't comment on dessert.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

We ate here two nights in a row, it was so good (and reasonably priced) the first time. Our servers were busy but attentive in a timely way (I hate waiting long for the bill at the end of the meal) and the food was really very tasty. The host greeted us both coming and going. I got the impression that he was really happy to see us.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2018

I went to Alfa with a group and we had a great meal, but the best experience I have ever had was the server (Randell). He is definitely and upgrade from past experience with eating at Alfa.
He mentioned about his Martini Nights he has, and we are coming back On March 3rd to experience for the first time. as long as I have him as a server..

I suggest if anyone is reading this review, I tell you from my heart go see this server, he not only attentive with our group, but was at ever table socializing with them. We stayed for three hours just in AHHH with him.

Date of visit: February 2018