“Very friendly happy neighbourhood place”

Alfa Greco Roman Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 247 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The owner gave us "his table" when we 4 ladies arrived for a pre-theatre dinner without a reservation on a Friday.The service was welcoming and very friendly and we all enjoyed dinner immensely.My bill for the very good lamb souvlaki (with a take-a-way box) and my wine share was just $31.40 before tip.We all agreed we'd return anytime.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Wonderful service, delicious food. Try their special house custard to end your meal. Even if you are full this has a very light taste and really finishes your meal. Also good for those who don't eat meat. Our fellow travelers were very happy with their choices. We had a very funny and attentive server even though the place was full of customers. Alfa seems to be a local place for those living in the area. Always a good sign.

1  Thank donnacederwall
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Our experience of going to ALFA is always good except the menu is the same. I suddenly found a new dish that I've not tried before one day. The chicken liver can be made as an appetizer or a meal. I've ordered the same thing since I found it is so delicious!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Went with a large group for dinner. The server was in a hurry to get our dinner orders making some feel very rushed when we wanted to relax and visit but he was very attentive. All the food was wonderful - beef souvlaki was cooked to perfection as was the chicken. Lots of pasta - could easily be shared by two. Can't comment on dessert.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We ate here two nights in a row, it was so good (and reasonably priced) the first time. Our servers were busy but attentive in a timely way (I hate waiting long for the bill at the end of the meal) and the food was really very tasty. The host greeted us both coming and going. I got the impression that he was really happy to see us.