“Perfect!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I had a craving for some delicious Greek food so my friends took us to this restaurant. I had the lamb souvlaki set, apple cider and fresh baklava. It was tasty and just what I had expected.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank melindag386

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here a bit late for dinner after golf and the food was fantastic and the service was superb! The lamb roast dinner was the best I have ever had

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The owner gave us "his table" when we 4 ladies arrived for a pre-theatre dinner without a reservation on a Friday.The service was welcoming and very friendly and we all enjoyed dinner immensely.My bill for the very good lamb souvlaki (with a take-a-way box) and my wine share was just $31.40 before tip.We all agreed we'd return anytime.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Wonderful service, delicious food. Try their special house custard to end your meal. Even if you are full this has a very light taste and really finishes your meal. Also good for those who don't eat meat. Our fellow travelers were very happy with their choices. We had a very funny and attentive server even though the place was full of customers. Alfa seems to be a local place for those living in the area. Always a good sign.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank donnacederwall
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Our experience of going to ALFA is always good except the menu is the same. I suddenly found a new dish that I've not tried before one day. The chicken liver can be made as an appetizer or a meal. I've ordered the same thing since I found it is so delicious!!!

Date of visit: April 2018