“Good Food! Good Prices!”
Review of Speed's Pub

Speed's Pub
Ranked #14 of 247 Restaurants in Delta
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Very pleased with the food. When my friend and I arrived we had to wait for service but the pub was packed. Once we got service, we were treated very well.
We both had the shrimp and avocado wrap, we both really enjoyed them!
Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

The food was great and reasonably priced. Average prices for burgers at least two dollars lower than in other pubs. Service was good. The special price for Guinness that day was $6.50, the best price I've seen for years.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

This pub is centrally located and on the water. Grab an outdoor table if you can. Loved the deep fried pickles! Also offers a vegetarian burger which was excellent.

Clive S, General Manager at Speed's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Hi RCIT, thanks for your kind words and review, we appreciate your feedback and support!

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We were a large crowd of hungry lawn bowling ladies. Everyone was pleased with their food; many of whom had the Crab Melt. My Garden Salad with tender chicken added was excellent and extremely generous in size. Most impressive was our server for her skill in keeping all our orders "in order" and ensuring our food was served expeditiously. One minor blip was that the first iced tea I ordered was delicious, the second one was watered down. I did not know about the "free refill" but I guess that is the downside of "free." She was too busy for me to fuss about it.

Hi happytrvls10, thank you for your feedback and kind review. please note there must of been a change over in the iced tea box, as we never water down any drinks, regardless of transaction type. Free from us is a gesture of appreciation, we would never undervalue. thanks again for taking the time to give us feedback.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Went to "Speed's" for fish and chips and were not disappointed. The fish was very fresh, and the batter was crisp and tasty. We were there on a very hot day, so the restaurant was quite warm inside.
Our waitress seemed over worked, but tried her best. My friend is in a power chair and was not able to access the ramp as it is very narrow. Luckily there is a paved path, but it is steep, and a little tricky to maneuver.

Been to Speed's Pub? Share your experiences!