“good food.”

Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 106 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I had the thai steak and its delicious. They took off their menu but the staff are great and made it for me. Also the steak was cooked perfectly.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

My friends quite enjoyed their meal but I was very disappointed in mine. The steak was overdone and the vegetables were cold. On a good note the manager did offer me a new meal but I was not interested after that. They did take my meal off of the bill which was quite nice but I thought it was quite overpriced anyway for what you received. It was also 8:45 and at 9:00 you could get a nice price on cheese bread but they would not give us the price which I thought was a little sticky as you did not get any with the meal.
Otherwise the service was very good.
So I guess it is the luck of the draw!

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend came in and order deep fryed pickles, a ribeye steak which was amazing with paramzan fries and green sauce and my friend ordered the shrimp pasta! Every was good and enjoyable we also knocked back 2 16oz of the house larger which was also very good. Id luke tk thank our waitress Nara for being amazi g and showing us and allowing us to sample the house beers. Thank you very much!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Love eating here its consistently good food and service. Atmosphere is pleasant and upbeat. Great place to go with friends or a date.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

We were very happy with the meal we had. Nice selection on the menu. Excellent service. Reasonable pricing.