“Mr Mikes needs a wake up call”

Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2010

On a trip earlier this summer, my wife and I stayed across the street at the BW and was tempted by the idea of a steak dinner. What a dissapointment Mr Mikes was, the service was average and the steak was tougher than the soul on my shoes. Perhaps the Mike's ownership/management need to reconsider their source for meat suppliers. Road Kill steaks doesn't cut it. I'm avoiding Dark and Dirty Mikes in the future, Dark does not create Atmosphere it Mikes case it just covers dirty floors.

1  Thank DDandPebbles

Reviewed October 24, 2010

I ordered a steak sandwich. This is what I used to order decades ago when Mike's had a presence in my hometown, and I was curious to have another try.

The steak was all right. Most of the plate was french fries (no better or worse than anywhere else, meaning so-so), and there were three little onion rings on the side. They were great - and part of the reason I ordered the dish - but why only three?

Reviewed September 6, 2010

Soup was good. The prawn appetizer was pathetic. Six tiny shrimps baked to hardness for $9! The Caesar salad was not the best in the west. The wine bottle (centerpiece?) was pretty ugly.
Glad we were not hungry enough to order a full meal.

We still have not found a good restaurant in Cranbrook.

Reviewed August 19, 2010

I am one of those people who likes to cook so when I eat out I like to order something I haven't (yet) made at home and Mr. Mikes had great things on their menu. I had the Chicken breast stuff with spinach and cheese and wrapped in filo. It was very good. My husband had the special which was steak with shrimp and scallops on top in a very nummy sauce. We had great waitresses both times that we went. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed September 10, 2009

My wife and I were on a road trip through British Columbia- on our way to Calgary and decided on a whim to stop over at this restaurant for lunch. We were blown away simply put- Fantastic service, wonderful food and pleasant surroundings.

Very Impressive, considering we only found the place by chance. Highly recommended.