All reviews kitchenette suite laminate floors great stories cleaning supplies would stay here again comfortable bed rooms are small road noise checking out full kitchen coffee maker good size a great place to stay road trip balcony fridge barb
Reviewed June 17, 2011

We stopped over in Cranbrook on way to Kelowna therefore just needed affordable basic accomodation for the night. Very good rates and pet friendly rooms. Balcony to enjoy your coffee in the morning. Clean standard room. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Petagal
Reviewed June 2, 2011

nothing more to say. This motel is running by a lovly family and the staff is very friendly and helpfully.
I am a traveling business man and have stayed in so many places but this is the first one you feel kind of home. Receiving smiles all day and there is always time for a little chat.
Best place to stay in this area.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ronmeyer
Reviewed February 22, 2011

My family stayed in the ALMO for 2 weeks, while my family relocated to cranbrook bc .
I love the little house we stayed in across the street. we had lots of room and the price was great !The room was clean,clean,clean . most of all we were comfortable ,I would say this is a great place to stay

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that doesn't want to spend a lot of money and isn't too fussy about cleanliness. I had read that others staying at this hotel found it to be very clean and unfortunately that wasn't the case when I stayed there. The room was old but cozy and the staff were very nice and very accomodating. The room was very dirty. I have a feeling that no one checks up after the cleaning staff and they do the bare minimum when they clean. I think that this hotel would be a real gem if the cleaning was up to par and things were a little more organized. We had a kitchenette and no glasses, instant coffee that had been opened before, etc. I would stay there again because the price was so affordable and the staff were so nice, but I would definately bring some cleaning supplies with me!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Azra71
dklario, Owner at Almo Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2011

We pride ourselfs on our cleanliness and how well are rooms are stocked for our guests. We missed checking the rooms that day. We check the rooms after the cleaning staff finish to ensure that it is done to our satifaction. As new owners of an older motel was have to work hard to ensure that our standards are second to none, and updated our rooms as finances allow.We are currently renovating our Turret Room to the standard that we will have all rooms.

Reviewed January 22, 2011

I am an insurance agent working everywhere in BC. Almo Court is the best motel I ever stay. The owner provide everything you will need. You just like stay your home. it is very comfortable, there is a suite you share with you kids and co-workers. You can find all tools you need for cooking. I met a friend in this hotel too. the service I can say it over 5 star hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business