All reviewskitchenette suitelaminate floorsgreat storiescleaning supplieswould stay here againcomfortable bedrooms are smallroad noisefull kitchencoffee makergood sizea great place to stayroad tripbalconyfridgebarbappliances
Reviewed July 18, 2012

It was just what we needed. Friendly staff, clean beds and coffee on a sunny patio the next morn...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Traveling through Cranbrook to US and stayed one night. Good quiet location and convenient access to Hwy. Would and have already recommended this motel to others.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My sister Sandy and I took a road trip through to Fort Steele, B.C. and returned via Idaho and Washington.
We stayed at the Almo Court Motel for 2 days. We were fortunate to have the room with the rotunda. This is actually a suite with 2 very big rooms, each with a queen bed. The first room also has a full funtioning kitchen with pretty much everything required to make meals. The second room is huge and has a large flat screen t.v. and a table with chairs. The bathroom is very nice. The complimentary soaps were good and the towels were fluffy !!!
Our room was non-smoking, also no pets and b/c my sister has asthma I am cautious about where we stay- there was absolutely no 'funny smell' that one can sometimes detect in older places, nor was there any cover up odours such as the 'glade' thing that I have also experienced elsewhere.
One of my favourite things about our stay there was the view of the mountains from our suite. Incredible !!!
Parking was fine and I felt secure parking my newish vehicle there. Wifi worked great.
As other reviewers have noted, this is a squeaky clean motel. The young family who own it are hard working and also friendly.
When I return to Cranbrook I will definately not consider staying anywhere else but the Almo Court Motel - an oldie but a goodie.
Best Wishes to the young family who own/operate this place.

Room Tip: any room with a mountain view, try for the rotunda room -there is only one but worth the extra little bit it costs.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank hulamoongirl
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for this wonderful review.
It was great having you stay with us, hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights in the little house across the street from main hotel. It is a budget hotel, but very clean and comfortable. The owners were very accommodating and friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank j0girl
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Dated but clean rooms. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: July 2011