All reviews kitchenette suite laminate floors great stories cleaning supplies would stay here again comfortable bed rooms are small road noise checking out full kitchen coffee maker good size a great place to stay road trip balcony fridge barb
Reviewed June 30, 2016

Booked this motel thru hotels.com for a quick overnight. This is an older motel that they have cleaned up , not too bad. Lady at front desk was pleasant and quick check in. We had room 204,clean room, A/C and TV worked, bed comfortable,bathroom small but again clean.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2016

nothing fancy but was looking for a bed to sleep in. would stay again if in the area. Owner very friendly and talkative. Nice side streets to walk on and look at the flowers cose to many stores, right on main street but did not notice a lot of traffic noise

Room Tip: dog friendly with $5. pet fee
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

I got there from the airport to spend a few days of hiking and exploring the Cranbrook area.
The rooma were clean and nice and the staff was friendly.
They were renovating during my stay which woke me up early but other than that it is a great place.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2016

A trip to Cranbrook on short notice with my elderly father and sister took me to Trip Advisor. This place turned out to be a gem with clean well-appointed rooms (with kitchenette!) that were very accessible for my dad. We all found the beds very comfortable. Run by people who have been in the hotel business in Alberta and BC for 40 years, they know what they are doing. The owner was scraping windows when I checked out. They didn't need painting nearly as badly as mine at home. It was a sweet discovery, and I will stay there again - next time I return to my hometown of 45 years ago.

Room Tip: Though located on the highway leading to the East, we didn't hear any car or train noises.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Arrived in a rain storm to find a nice woman behind the counter. Got to our room quickly and found it to be clean and comfortable. There was some noise from the road but it wasn't anything to where I needed to break out the ear plugs. Overall this is a great value and the hotel is very easy to find. Great place to crash for the night when you are on the road.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple