Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort and Convention Centre
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Cranbrook
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Staff was very helpful, room was clean and quiet. There is a small amount of noise from the trains behind the hotel at night but it doesn't bother me. The staff always knid to me.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
PrestigeHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2011

Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 15 August 2011

The Rocky Mountain Resort in Cranbrook is by far the most "classy" accommodations offered in Cranbrook! The hotel staff is very friendly and they make you feel that you belong at the hotel. The rooms are very clean and up to date; very comfortable beds. The hotels amenities are excellent offering a terrific fitness room and pool. When I stay in Cranbrook there is no question that the Rocky Mountain Resort is my second home and I wouldn’t think of staying anywhere else!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2011

I have stayed at Prestige's other properties throughout BC and this one lives right up to their high standards. My 2nd stay here at the Cranbrook location. What more to say? Beautiful rooms, spacious meeting rooms, an above average in house restaurant, a "real" gym (not just a token little workout area), great front desk staff. Both stays have been for business and love the proximity to town center. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Sunday afternoon, May 29 / 2011, i made a call for a reservation for an overnight stay for an emergency operation at cranbrook hospital ( I'm from Golden BC and it's a 3 hrs drive } monday morning 0700 for my wife. So the desk attendant ,Sarah, offered me a special for the circumstances at 129,95 and i told her that i work for CP RAIL ( we have an agreement with prestige that the prices come lower than $ 99.99 a night. I stayed at Salmon arm, Vernon, and very good hotels ) Well she told me that it was not possible because it was not for business and also that i needed a letter, and, signed from my boss...........Fred ???????? So , anyway i think that she shouldn't questionned the reason for my staying and denied me my Special rate that say's" travel pleasure" on CPRAIL website. She offered me to talk to the manager and said that he will say the same thing has she said ????? So , we went to the Day's INN for $99.00 dollars and a free breakfast, Voila. I can't say anything about the hotel itselfs but very dissapointed of Sarah not to honored the agreement we, employees, have with the hotel. Michel.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank slackajuster
PrestigeHotels, Marketing & Sales at Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2011

Thank you very much for your comment. We sincerely apologise for the way your inquiry was handled. We have sent you a private message further describing the rate structure for CP Rail.

Reviewed 25 March 2011

This was my first stay at the Prestige. I couldn't be more impressed with the front desk staff. They answered all of my questions and even gave me a few tips to help navigate the city etc. The rooms are impeccably clean and very comfortable. I had room service and it was fast, hot, reasonably priced and just good.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2011

Room had large flat screen TV

2 restaurants on site and close to downtown.

Excellent fitness room that is free to use if you sign up for a prestige card.

Nice indoor pool and hot tub

A bit of a railway museum on site

Our room was on the main floor, close to the lobby and it was very noisy - Saturday night and there was a party at the hotel - our door let in a lot of noise. Other wise we had a great stay and there was very friendly, helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2011

First of all the customer service is awful. From front desk staff to restaurant staff. Bathrooms are unclean & unkept. The food during our meeting was left out for a total of four hours & had already been sitting there when we arrived. Dirty dishes were never taken away. Coffee & hot water never refilled. And there were not enough tables & chairs set up.....then I found out that the rooms during the summer are 255.95/night....if the price doesn't keep you up at night the trains sure will.
LOVED Hot Shots Coffee House & Bistro though! This place is the only thing this hotel has going for it!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank wannabeawanderin
PrestigeHotels, Marketing & Sales Team at Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2011

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed Hot Shots coffee House & Bistro. Many of our guests enjoy their locally roasted, fair trade, and 100% organic coffee.

We regret that you had an unsatisfactory experience during your meeting. Our catering is run by third party operators, and it is disappointing to hear that the service you received is not of the highest standards. We have sent you a private message and invite you to contact us directly so we can assist with resolving this matter.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cranbrook
8.8 km away
26 km away
Trickle Creek Lodge
Trickle Creek Lodge
#2 of 5 in Kimberley

Been to Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort and Convention Centre? Share your experiences!