“What a surprise!”

Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2016

My husband took my family and I to Sakura. Decorated with Cherry blossoms and bamboo it's like being in Japan. The food was excellent Japanese and the kids meals were served on wooden boats, drinks with paper peacocks and later an origami gift.
I look forward to going again soon...

Reviewed 21 March 2016

was always pleased with the food here but now the teriyaki plates sub cabbage for veg and bean sprouts, not good, if I wanted a plate of cabbage I would go ukranian

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

To be honest, I never really eat in the restaurant. Usually get take out but it's always really good!

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Really fresh and innovative . Service was excellent. Busy place. Excellent food! Menu has lots to choose from. Really good sushi .

Reviewed 13 February 2016

We have been coming to this restaurant regularly for since it opened, however over the past year the quality of the food has dropped substantially. Where the rolls used to be tightly wrapped and full of quality ingredients they are now sloppy and the Alaska roll we had tonight smelled fishy. It is a shame as we have complained in the past however nothing seems to be improving.