“Mildly surprised”

Nikko Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 105 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed November 10, 2017

This one is hidden away on a side street but the sushi is fantastic. You can order combos sort of buffet style for afixed price - great for us bginners on sushi.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We've been going to Nikko forever, seriously have seen several managers go through but the feel stay the same. The staff are often dismissive or have poor English, but they do their best to be friendly and keep up with the business. For the buffet prices you get an AMAZING deal though the food is sometimes mediocre. We will continue to return, and I'm sure others will too.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here with my family for years and it just keeps getting better! Nowhere in town Beats this sushi! You can pay more next door but you won't be as happy with the food... Simply amazing!

Reviewed June 22, 2017

I was disappointed with our meal here...i did not find it to be authentic japanese food.....while it wasn't bad, I would not recommend it either. Service was good however and we were seated fairly quickly.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

The staff at Nikko Sushi are clearly focussed on providing terrific food, a welcoming atmosphere, and prompt, knowledgeable service for their guests.

The food was great, and they easily accommodated my questions about which foods were appropriate for my diet (veganism).

You won't regret having a meal here. I will certainly return.