“Good food but poor Take-out packaging”
Review of Cuisine of India - CLOSED

Cuisine of India
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2014

We just got back into town from an 8 hour hike. We picked up our food and it was stacked 6 inches high in a 3inch cardboard tray. We went over a slight curb coming out of the parking lot and 2 dishes flew off my wife's lap onto the floor by my feet. We lost half of each dish, and with a bill of $65, that's about $12 of food. I took the dishes back in and explained what had happened. The cashier came back out with the same amount of food but in new take out dishes... I've never had take-out not come in bags. If my wife hadn't been in the passenger seat, where would I put this over stacked tray??? I would have expected for $65 they would have at least topped the dishes up. I may have to consider Spice Hut for Take-out...

Reviewed September 18, 2014

We are happy that Cuisine of India has come to Cranbrook. It reminds us of the East Indian restaurants in Vancouver.

1  Thank Leslia827
Reviewed September 11, 2014

Stopped in for the lunch buffet to try something new in Cranbrook. Food was excellent, service was great, and price was reasonable. Definitely recommend this restaurant. Definitely be back there again to eat!!!

2  Thank rival10
Reviewed August 29, 2014

I really enjoyed the lunch buffet. It was a reasonable price with a great selection. It tasted delicious. It may not be spicy enough for some but great for me. The service was good too. I will be back!

2  Thank Titannia99
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Well, It was really great food with a great sevice It was really excellent I can't define in few words really I enjoyed it.

3  Thank smith l