Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jasminejazz_2014
Grande Prairie, Canada

Great little place!

Review of Bayview Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 5, 2024
Great value and service! At $180/night you can't beat the price with hot breakfast included. There are free refreshments at the door 24/hrs a day. The room was clean and quiet with comfortable beds. It's right next to walking trails that take you along the waters edge. The pool was average size but well maintained. The staff was friendly. Adequate parking at no extra charge. Will stay again!
Date of stay: April 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind review of your recent experience! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the added complimentary benefits that we offer. It was a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to the honour of welcoming you back again in future.

JMatkin
    • Agoda.com
    4.1 km from Bayview Hotel
      10.8 km from Bayview Hotel
      View more hotels in Courtenay
      All reviews water slides pancake machine hot tub front desk staff free breakfast morning breakfast mini fridge king suite spacious rooms stayed for one night separate bedroom long weekend pillows trail mt pet cutlery
      Selected filters
      Reviewed March 29, 2024 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a youth hockey tournament, great spot. Clean comfy rooms, awesome pool with waterslide and hot tub, as well as free parking on site. The continental breakfast was decent as well although the set up isn't great, not enough tables to sit and the food is on one wall, people were lined up into the lobby waiting.

Reviewed March 13, 2024

We stayed for a couple of days at the Bayview Hotel in Courtenay, BC
      Dec. 5th & 6th, 2023
      Again
      Feb.16th, 2024
      We booked a two bedroom suite which we found to be very clean and very roomy! Actually, staying there was like home away from home!!
      It was so clean!
      I was especially impressed with the cleanliness of the bathroom, (sparkling clean actually).
      We arrived in the evening and Gabe the Desk Clerk who booked us in was not only polite, he was very friendly and helpful.
      My husband has Alzeihmer's and can't be left alone. Gabriel said he and all the staff would keep an open for him in case he got out of the room while I was sleeping. Needless to say I had a good sleep knowing they were on the look-out.,
      When it came time to leave and I said our good-bye's to Gabriel it felt like i was saying goodbye to a relative we had been visiting, because he made our stay feel that comfortable.
      I would highly recommend the Courtenay Bayview Hotel. They not only offer excellent service, but a full hot breakfast in the morning that we could either eat in their Cafeteria or take up to our room to eat.
      Would I go again? As you can see by my Review the answer is Yes!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
      Reviewed February 13, 2024 via mobile

Great hotel. All expectations met. Except one thing….the actual reservation process.
      I thought I was calling their hotel to book my reservation. Instead as I find out from my credit card, I was redirected to a US call centre and charged $15.99 to reserve. Not once was I told the call was at a third party and was never notified of fee to book by phone.
      Lesson learned ALWAYS ask if this is the hotel you’re calling and if there is a fee to book a room. Now I worry that this company has all my information plus credit card. Not happy.

Date of stay: February 2024
      Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      1  Thank Greatviewfromhere
      Reviewed October 19, 2023 via mobile

The beds are incredibly comfortable, I stayed in bed longer because of it! Oh and your selection of 6 pillows on the bed . A/C in the unit too, coffee maker, microwave, fridge and hairdryer :) Breakfast was great , friendly staff . Walking trails around the estuary was great too!

Date of stay: October 2023
      Trip type: Travelled with family
      Jauline Matkin, Guest Services / Front Office at Bayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for reaching out. It is a pleasure to hear that our brand new mattresses were a well appreciated feature during your stay with us. Our friendly staff appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you again soon.

JMatkin

Reviewed August 31, 2023

This is a pleasant hotel with good amenities. Didn't try the hottub and gym but nice that they're on offer. Rooms were spacious beds comfortable. Very lovely friendly and helpful staff. One aspect I would recommend improvement on was the complimentary breakfast. The food was all pre-made highly processed. I found it hard to tell the sausage patties from the hashbrowns -- it all looked the same. Lovely sunny breakfast room with happy families and kids enjoying the froot loops, but I would have appreciated better and healthier food on offer.

Date of stay: August 2023
      • Trip type: Travelled with family
      Front Desk, Guest Services / Front Office at Bayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2023

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that the staff was welcoming and accommodating and that you enjoyed that our Rooms were spacious and that our beds were comfortable. However, I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the complimentary breakfast. I have passed on your feedback about our breakfast to the appropriate managers. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.