All reviews golf course timber room full kitchen short stroll visited several great golf living room business stay all departments golf trip nice toiletries large balcony there is no air conditioning beautiful property have stayed here many times wonderful weekend nice stay
Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I spend 4 days and 3 nights at the Resort in one of their Villas. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. It was shocking how much work the staff had put into the Christmas decorations both inside and outside the main lodge. We only had dinner one night at the on site restaurant and it was great. We had a very relaxing 4 days just what we wanted.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin B
Reviewed October 24, 2016

had a family wedding here with many family members booking suites here! We found our suite to be spacious, clean and well equipped. The venue is beautiful and we found all staff members to be friendly and helpful, right from the first phone call to our check out.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank aljo2007
Reviewed October 14, 2016

Staying and golfing at Crown.The villa we stayed at was a king suite.Very impressive at first but definatly needs some upgrading.The room is very large as you would expect from a villa with all the amenities you would need

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank micbun
Reviewed October 11, 2016

After having people pound on our door asking if ours was the "PARTY ROOM!?" I called the front desk and let them know there was a huge party in the room beside us that had already impacted our visit, and wasn't likely to end any time soon. Rebecca was polite and kind, and moved us right away to the most beautiful suite.
I want to make sure that the level of consideration and professionalism is recognized and applauded.
The initial room was lovely and clean, but the second room exceeded expectations (the King Suite, I believe it was called, room 902).
So thank you, Crown Isle for your prompt attention to our problem and handling it with a true desire to provide a wonderful resolution.

Room Tip: Room 902 is a stunning suite, complete with Jacuzzi tub and full kitchen facilities.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fleurtai
Reviewed September 26, 2016

I was very pleased overall with my stay. I had a large villa, king bed, Jacuzzi tub, kitchen, 2 way fireplace between living room and bedroom. Kitchen had a kettle, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, small fridge, cooktop, and dishwasher. Ground floor with a walkout directly to the golf course. Very quiet and lovely setting among the tall trees. Some mornings I saw deer and rabbits out of my windows. My room was clean and maid service was quick. My only issue was a fireplace that often would not work in spite of the staff efforts to fix it. There is no central AC in the villas but they do have a portable plasma AC in the living room. I ate 2 dinners in the pub on the property and the food and service were good. The Crowne Isle is close to the Airport and only about a 10 minute drive to downtown Comox and Courtney. I would not hesitate to stay there again. They do offer a military rate to service members. I found all the staff to be friendly. Overall a great stay and for only a few dollars more per night I had the luxury of a villa over a small room somewhere else. This was a work trip for me so I did not get a chance to play the golf course. Next trip I hope!

Room Tip: Higher block villas are better(400 and up).They are set further back from the noisy highway to the north and are set into the trees more.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business