US$129
Book now, pay at stay
US$59
US$152
Old House Village
Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa(Courtenay)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$205
Orbitz.com
US$120
US$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$91
Arbour Cottage B & B(Courtenay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$68
Lake Trail Guesthouse(Courtenay)(Great Value!)
US$59
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2015

Courtenay, in my opinion is worth avoiding. It has a highway running through it and not much to recommend it. This motel was at best, average. Bathroom was OK. Bedroom had its fair share of nylon. Our room had a microwave and small fridge. But its location isn't great. Not their fault...

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2015

Older look on the outside, but very nice on the inside.Updated; fridge and microwave in each unit, and some kitchens.We had 2 units because my son and his wife were with us, and both rooms were clean and comfortable.I loved the laminate floors, because I always wonder what's been spilled on carpeted motel floors, and how often they are cleaned.This floor was spotless.Slept like a log in the comfy bed, with nice big pillows.No breakfast, but you're surrounded by places to eat.Staff were very helpful, and friendly.We had booked for 2 nights, and I had requested ground floor because I need a cane.We not only got ground level, but we were also side by side.We had so much fun visiting relatives that we decided to stay a third night, and with some juggling, the staff were able to let us stay in the rooms we already had.I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2015

Clean enough. Linens washed without softener with is a HUGE plus, imo, as the towels are more absorbent. Staff seemed attentive, friendly and available during my three day stay February 2015. Of the three days I was there I wanted housekeeping to do a thorough in-house guest tidy - it was done during the eight hours I was departed.

EXHAUST fans, no such thing. I couldn't imagine staying there in during the heat of the Summer as there were no screens in place nor air conditioning with no escape from the road noise.

PLUS side, it's far enough away from the metal bridge so THAT noise doesn't THRUM through the building and once it's past 8pm Courtenay is, generally, quiet

BRING shampoo and body wash as the little packages may be efficient and cost effective; however, they make for not enough if there are two people wanting to shower twice OR more a day.

I found the upper walkway to be.. a tad soft to walk on in places. Perhaps time to rebuild them. I wish I had stated up-front that you would like staff to remove or swap out ALL the cigarette butt containers on the property as they STINK. In three days I saw no one smoking on any part of the property.

Renovations, imo, done on a limited budget with little skill. Drywall finishing was nasty [painting before properly sanding doesn't appear professional at all nor did the tiling job in the bathroom] as was the choice to habitant humanity toilet, sink and tub.

Room Tip: on your own or a couple ask for #19 as the employee/laundry room is below - LIGHT from both sides of the building. #19 would be good for solo or couples as there are no rooms below for clients [staff laundry, storage is below]
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2014

we spent summer vacation (one month) at the river height motel and enjoyed very much
to stay at this motel because all staffs are very friendly, cozy, convenient for everything
such as river side walking, shopping etc. therefore we highly recommend this motel for
some one who want to spend your summer vacation without spending big money.

Room Tip: ask with motel manager mrs jessica who gives you best room for your need.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2014

It is everything you would expect out of a very cheap motel.
Most people staying there are workers so be prepared to be woken up at 5:00AM....
When we first arrived our window wouldn't lock...there was a stick in the window to keep it locked.
The stick was too short, so we waited while he quickly "sawed" us another.
Very friendly people who run the place and the location was good.
All in all, very run down rooms, loud - you could hear your neighbour shower and walking around.

I gave it a better review then I think it deserves, only because of the price.

Room Tip: They are all the same..
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family