“The best food !!”

The Woods Nightclub
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Castlegar
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

They have an amazing food and the friendliest staff ! Love going to eat there and attending the events they host. Highly recommend. You gotta eat here. highly recommend

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Have not been dissapointed with the food at all! Great prices, Amazing food, amazing staff and amazing location! Our new favourite place to eat! 10/10 would recommend everyone eat here! The garlic toast and ravioli is the best I have ever had ANYWHERE!

1  Thank kikibanana
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Went for dinner with a couple friends. The service was great! The waitstaff was very familiar with the menu. The specials are incredible! Always trust the chef. I highly recommend The Woods to anyone who lives in or is visiting Castlegar. Great environment.

2  Thank Logan F
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I liked this restaurant very much! Me and my friend had supper there and it was so nice!!!
The coconut shrimp taco was amazing! The tortilla was pretty good☺I'm Mexican so I can tell the taco was definitely good!☺☺I definitely recommend the woods restaurant.
The service was pretty good as well.
Thank you very much for everything! We had such a nice experience there :)

1  Thank Estefania P
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We popped up on their taco Tuesday and the food was amazing! Husband had one of each taco and had nothing but raves for all of them and wound up ordering one more for the road! I had the make your own burger with the potato twists. Absolutely wonderful! We wound up ordering a side of the twists just to share after the meal. Last but not least, the staff! They were absolutely lovely and were able to accommodate any and all dietary needs I had! Highly, highly recommend you stop in and eat here!

1  Thank Riediki