Sandman Hotel Castlegar(Castlegar)
US$95
US$157
US$125
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsliquor storeblack roosterwafflesrestaurant next doorstay there againthe breakfast arearoom was cleancontinental breakfasthard boiled eggspool and hot tubgreat poolgreat place to stayparking lotbusiness tripone night stayair conditionertheme
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Yes it's super 8 and not a Marriott. For the price I highly recommend it. Clean, modern and SHAW TV only froze once. Fast with Fi with simple log in. The bad: my executive room windows faced the indoor pool and slides. Loud till 10Pm.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

The staff here is very good at what they do.
Having worked in customer service my entire life I can honestly say it was a pleasure to stay here.
Janice Smith who is one of your longer term employees was a very kind and knowledgeable woman. For me she made the visit more enjoyable. On Saturday morning at breakfast time she and I had a nice talk as she patiently cleaned the kitchen.
I would stay here again I enjoyed the time here.
Anthony Nadeau

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Overall quite good. Room clean and bed comfortable. Free hot breakfast was a bit sub-par like all Super 8.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We were recently in town for my sisters bachelorette party and the Kootenay Country Music Festival and stayed at the Super 8. From the time we first got there until the moment we left 2 days later, we were treated like gold!! Jen at the front desk (Hotel Jen ;) ) was nothing short of amazing!! She went over and above to ensure we were taken care of. Early check in, recommendations for local stores, restaurants and more, directions, calling cabs, and just plain making sure we were having a good time. Did I mention she was pulling double shifts because of others calling in sick and she did all of this with a smile on her face. People like her are far and few in between in the customer service industry and the Super 8 is lucky to have her!! The rooms were roomy, clean and comfy. The pool and waterside were fun, and the location is great! Close to restaurants, a grocery store, gas station and liquor store. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy L
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Decent hotel , nice rooms with decent beds ,has a great indoor pool with water slide . Restaurant on site ,Starbucks /safeway next door. Complimentary breakfast , going for a walk on Zuckerberg island do some tourist stuff today

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple