All reviewsliquor storewafflesblack roosterrestaurant next doorcontinental breakfastroom was cleanstay there againhard boiled eggspool and water slidegreat place to stayhot tubbusiness tripone night stayair conditionerthemesafewaycereal
Reviewed July 16, 2017

This hotel is located right around most of the shopping and dining in Castlegar. It is right off of the highway and was very easy to locate. The check in was easy and the clerk was very nice. The room was located above the waterpark area (waterslide, pool and hot tub). Room was a little dark but was quite comfortable. Breakfast was good as well. Would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed July 16, 2017

When I called to inquire about the price I was told we would get province rate 163 plus tax..we booked the SeaWorld theme room..and got star wars room. .the lady at checkout said oh they had the other one rented out. .so when I saw the price 216.00 total I told her that was not the rate I was quoted and she said oh there are never discounts on those rooms. .I did not bring my conformation number so no point in arguing. .would never stay there again unless I would get a emailed confirmation of the room price...

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed July 10, 2017

My husband, my grandson and I stayed overnight on our vacation. We stopped at the tourist information centre and were told $128 plus tax when they checked, drove directly to the Super 8, told $150+ Got senior rate for $142+ tax. Checked in and door card didn't work, tv was just static so called the desk and then went out to eat, tv still not working when we got back. My grandson and I decided to go to the pool and I grabbed the wrong card ( one not working) on our way out the door. Front desk let us in the pool and I reminded them about the tv. Pool was great. Back in the room tv had 1 channel working. Breakfast was okay.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly welcoming staff. The rooms are a good size. They are very clean and comfortable. The free breakfast is very good with more choices than most. The hotel is located close to many other amenities.
This was our second stay at this super 8. And it's not our last. See you next year.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Yes it's super 8 and not a Marriott. For the price I highly recommend it. Clean, modern and SHAW TV only froze once. Fast with Fi with simple log in. The bad: my executive room windows faced the indoor pool and slides. Loud till 10Pm.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business