Sandman Hotel Castlegar(Castlegar)
Cozy Pines Motel(Castlegar)
US$63
US$122
TripAdvisor
All reviewsliquor storeblack roosterwafflescontinental breakfastrestaurant next doorroom was cleanstay there againhard boiled eggspool and water slidelocation is excellentgreat waterroom overlooked the poolhot tubgreat place to staythemed roomsbusiness triplong drive
Reviewed July 17, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Staff lied. No balcony no outside windows . Room felt closterphobic. Pool had a stale smell as did the rooms

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2017

This hotel is located right around most of the shopping and dining in Castlegar. It is right off of the highway and was very easy to locate. The check in was easy and the clerk was very nice. The room was located above the waterpark area (waterslide, pool and hot tub). Room was a little dark but was quite comfortable. Breakfast was good as well. Would stay here again.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

When I called to inquire about the price I was told we would get province rate 163 plus tax..we booked the SeaWorld theme room..and got star wars room. .the lady at checkout said oh they had the other one rented out. .so when I saw the price 216.00 total I told her that was not the rate I was quoted and she said oh there are never discounts on those rooms. .I did not bring my conformation number so no point in arguing. .would never stay there again unless I would get a emailed confirmation of the room price...

Reviewed July 10, 2017

My husband, my grandson and I stayed overnight on our vacation. We stopped at the tourist information centre and were told $128 plus tax when they checked, drove directly to the Super 8, told $150+ Got senior rate for $142+ tax. Checked in and door card didn't work, tv was just static so called the desk and then went out to eat, tv still not working when we got back. My grandson and I decided to go to the pool and I grabbed the wrong card ( one not working) on our way out the door. Front desk let us in the pool and I reminded them about the tv. Pool was great. Back in the room tv had 1 channel working. Breakfast was okay.