“Nice find”

Price range: US$2 - US$27
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We have lived in Castlegar for 2 years, I always thought this was a donate shop. We had dinner here with relatives who were visiting. What a nice find. Good Greek food nice atmosphere. The hostess was really good explaining the place and what they were all about. The young lady serving us was one of the better servers in Castlegar to date.
The food: was all good the rack of lamb was excellent. Greek salad was bright and fresh the pita bread looked house made.
Our relatives were impressed but now they are gone so my wife and I will be back exploring the rest of the menu maybe even tonight when she gets home from work.

If you are in Castlegar try this place for something different from the standard pubfood off the Sysco truck. A good taste of Greece brought to you by some very nice people.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Sadly arrived when it was very busy so we had to sit outside on the street which was hot and noisy. Service was slow but expected due to the crowd inside. Food was excellent and worth the wait.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We went here off the back of TripAdvisor reviews and I am glad we did.
We had calamari to start and for main we both had a slovaki wrap (1 chicken & 1 lamb) which comes with a choice of salad and chips. Our kids had fish and chips.
The food was delishous and reasonably priced...... good value for money

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Loved the place, great service, delicious food !!
Is a small restaurant, but with big potential.
I went with my three year old, we really enjoyed our meal. I will come back soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Great tasting Greek food. Tasty Greek salad and the souvlaki and chicken Corfu were delicious. Service provided was friendly and timely.