“Wish they had these in the states!”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Castlegar
Description: Located at 1465 Columbia Ave, Castlegar, BC, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Castlegar Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed July 22, 2018

I loved Tim Hortens! Good coffee, donuts and simple food. This was my first time and it was a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

We went here last Friday and my kids ordered their Chili Soup. We were asked whether we like wheat or white bun on it and my kids like the white bun. When we got our order, the server put wheat bread on the bag as it is a to go order and didn't even say anything. When we asked why wheat bread, he just said "Oh, there' s no more white bread, you will have to wait for 30 mins. and you don't want that." I think it is for us to decide whether we want to wait or not. So, we just let it go.
The next day, Saturday, we went there to buy breakfast before we head to my son's tournament. I ordered their Greek Yogurt Parfait. It should have the yogurt, granola and mixed berries. When I got my order, it was just yogurt and a little bit of granola. I asked where are the mixed berries and the lady said, "Oh, there is no mixed berries there because we don't have berries in the store!" Why would they sell it if they don't have all the ingredients of the product. They didn't even apologize for it! If I can give a 0 Rating, I will do so.

2  Thank Unhappy C
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Went in today for a buddies bday, we were almost burned with 3 coffees on a tray due too them rushing through the order! The donut portion of our order was almost on the ground. The guy was too impatient and lazy too wait so he rested it on ths side of the drivers door, after this they told us too leave our order was still not complete at this point! A arguement insued as we did not receive the food portion of our order the management shut the window and said she has the right Too refuse service. this is true but she has no right too refuse service after taking our money and us simply asking them too hand us our order professionally, Never mind they got it wrong! i phoned into the resturaunt and got nothing but excuses, unacceptable service, horrid management and theives is what you can expect from this location! They will make u pay then try too refuse service before your order is complete. i am done with this location it has went too the dogs. Go here if you like rushed service incomplete orders and a headache hands down the worst service i habe ever received!

1  Thank jessejamesursulak
Reviewed October 20, 2017

We were near the end of a holiday in The Kootenays when we were invited to meet a family member at this Tim Hortons for morning coffee. The location is not so bad and we found parking to be a breeze in the lot adjoining this establishment. The hockey player statue out front, as part of the famous Castlegar Sculpturewalk was a nice touch and I did take a photo of it. The restaurant itself is a smaller one with just enough seating to fill up pretty quickly during any peak during the day. We found seats, and I noted that the counter and staff was orderly and functional. I've been to other Tim's where the ordering system is confusing at best. This one ran smoothly although the drive-thru seemed to be steady. Coffee was good and the muffins we picked up we actually didn't eat until much later in the day and they were also quite good. Still, not my favourite chain but this particular Tim's seemed to be well operated. The washroom was also quite clean so I'll say this is a good one to check out on the way through town.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

This is a typical Timmies. The service is usually good and the parking lot is small and often crowded.

1  Thank Elkfordian