“Best burgers and onion rings! ”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Castlegar
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Best 'grilled' burgers and onion rings! Clean and comfortable restaurant.... Awesome owners and staff. :)

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Husband and I both got $6 Meal which included burger, fries, drink and sundae. They were all good but I was very disappointed because we each ordered a hot fudge sundae but mine was just chocolate. Probably not a big deal to most people but I love how thick the hot fudge gets when it meets the ice cream and the chocolate sauce just mixed into the ice cream. NOT the same as hot fudge. We got our food to go because we were just passing through and were staying in a hotel so it wasn't like I could get them to make me another one. I was really disappointed :(

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

The place seemed filthy. Complete w/ broken equipment on the floor by the bathrooms.
Service is slow and unhappy. I ordered a shake and was given a drippy cup that stained my clothes. Not a great experience

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

DQ is our favorite place for Ice Cream but we had better experiences at other DQ's.
Service was correct but the Blizzards way to soft. The chocolate Sunday was oke.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

Kids love us to stop in for ice cream , the also serve fast food, and ice cream cakes! In downtown Castlegar