“Best boxed lunches in town”

Grey Dog Deli & Diner
Ranked #66 of 147 Restaurants in Campbell River
Reviewed July 18, 2017

This is by far the best boxed lunch with homemade baked goods, fruit and sandwiches/wraps-all fresh and they make it to take when its convenient for you. Great ladies, making great food.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Everything is homemade and well presented. The service is spot on. The best desserts, the cream pies are the best I've ever had and the cheesecake is to die for. Restaurant is small so be sure to get there early for lunch. Take out is available.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

This place is popular! Attached to the grey hound station in downtown Campbell River, we were immediately told they were out of sandwiches... bummer, but not to worry, plenty of other things to choose from. I had the... (forget the name...) burger. Anyways, one of the most delicious burgers I've ever tasted. This place is locally owned, and the burger I had spelled home cooked with fantastic culinary accents. Roasted pineapple! Huge slices of avocado! It was fantastic! As much as I wanted a sandwich, and as disappointed as I was to find they were out, I left with I satisfied smile on my face. I will eat here again. And again. And again...

Reviewed June 14, 2017

My son bought a cream pie for me which they placed in a box then in a plastic bag but not placed level so pie was mushed. He was very upset because it's not like he has a lot of money. 15 min later after he opened it to show me I drove him back to return it but they said no because there is no proof who was the cause. Therefore no proof that she was the cause either and this was the manager we talked to. Very poor customer service if you want repeat business. I worked as cashier for may years and this is not how you are trained to problem solve and make the customer happy. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank DavidandChristi... A
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Don't let this little place fool you. Went there for lunch and it was amazing. One of the best burgers I've ever had in a restaurant. Service was also excellent. I didn't have room for dessert which was a shame as they looked exquisite. I'll be back often. It's not a big place so go early or outside of the busiest hours or prepare to possibly wait for a table.